Eric English was raised in Tempe/Phoenix and attended Arizona State University where he received his Law and Bachelor’s Degrees. Eric is an experienced litigator and trial attorney. Eric’s experience is not limited to the courtroom. Eric has many successful business clients that he advises on a regular basis. Eric prides himself on developing lasting relationships of trust with his clients. Eric is the father of four children and has been married to his wife Katie for over twenty one years. Eric and his family have called Prescott home since 2008.
- Arizona State University; B.A., Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, High Honors, Dean’s List
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University; J.D.
- United States Congress
- Secretary of State
- Arizona Game and Fish Department; Rule Writer
- Yavapai County Attorney’s Office; Prosecutor
- Musgrove, Drutz & Kack; Criminal Defense and Civil Practice
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Yavapai County Bar Association
HONORS AND POSITIONS
- Former President of Yavapai County Bar Association
- Former Vice President of Yavapai County Bar Association
- Arizona Game & Fish Commission Award of Excellence
- View more Honors & Awards for Mr. English